The G Elettric Quality Policy, pursued for the continuous improvement of its management system, the satisfaction of its customers, its human resources as well as other interested parties, is summarized in the following points:
- Implement and pursue every growth action of the company to offer products that meet customer expectations and with due attention to environmental and social aspects.
- Develop technical knowledge and increase productivity to improve competitiveness and market positioning.
- Train and update its human resources by favoring and promoting professional growth and personal satisfaction.
- Select suppliers and collaborate with them to make them an active and integral part in the development of products and in the progressive improvement of quality standards.
- Implement the monitoring of data deriving from company management through IT infrastructures and adequate information systems.
- Comply with current legislation and applicable regulations and ensure that your quality management system complies with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard
To this end, the organization plans and implements the training and updating of staff at all levels and in particular those engaged in activities related to Quality. Staff are therefore required to comply
and improve, for the activities within its competence, the provisions of the Quality Manual and the related documentation.
The Management undertakes to review the effectiveness of the Quality System at least once a year, evaluating the achievement of the annual objectives, the adequacy of the resources, the respect and effectiveness of the processes, providing indications on any corrective or improvement actions to be taken. undertake.
It also undertakes to communicate and make its Quality Policy available both inside and outside the organization.