General conditions of sale G.Elettric
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE: The commercial relations between GElettric S.r.l. and Customers are regulated in accordance with the provisions of these general conditions of sale and with what is reported in the order confirmation. Any exceptions to the provisions may be evaluated and possibly accepted by written communication from GElettric S.r.l. GElettric S.r.l. it considers itself authorized to modify or integrate these general conditions of sale at any time, also in consideration of any regulatory changes, without having to give prior notice thereof. Such changes will be binding on customers.
- VALIDITY OF QUOTES: all quotes are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise specified.
- TAXES AND DUTIES: the prices indicated are net of VAT and exclude local taxes and duties.
- ORDERS: The orders received will be subject to confirmation by the Sales Department which will send notice to the Customer. Cancellations of already confirmed orders will not be accepted without prior written agreement and it will, in any case, be the faculty of GElettric S.r.l. demand the right to compensation for the charges deriving from such cancellations. The supply obligations relating to the orders confirmed by us are understood to have been completely fulfilled when the courier takes charge of the goods.
- CHANGES: No changes to product specifications or conditions of sale can be made unless agreed in writing. If these changes involve a substantial increase or decrease in the cost and/or production time, GElettric S.r.l. proceeds to update the estimate which must be followed by an adjustment to the customer's purchase order.
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TERMS: Shipping times vary according to the products and will be specified in the order confirmation that GElettric S.r.l. will send to the Customer for the completion and conclusion of the order. The goods are shipped to the destination indicated by the Customer and indicated on the order confirmation. Periods of absence at the address indicated or other communications useful for delivery must be communicated by email to the sales office, in order to avoid unnecessary storage costs, which will in any case be charged to the recipient.
The goods, properly packed and complete with transport document or accompanying invoice, it is shipped to the destination indicated by the customer via national and international couriers or internal couriers.
The shipping costs of the goods are borne by the buyer. Shipments made by GElettric S.r.l. are Ex Works (EXW). The obligations and responsibilities of GElettric S.r.l. they are considered completed and concluded once the goods have been delivered to the reference courier or to the one chosen by the customer.
The delivery date shown on the shipping confirmation or communicated by the seller is to be considered indicative and may be subject to change.
- DELIVERY AND INSPECTION OF THE GOODS: Upon delivery of the goods, before signing the waybill, the Customer is required to:
ATTENTION: if the customer accepts the goods and signs the waybill without making the necessary reservations, he will not be able to claim any shortages or damages, as the signing constitutes verification and acceptance of the conformity of the product.
- verify that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document. In the event of a discrepancy, collect the goods anyway and report the number of packages actually collected on the waybill. This discrepancy must be communicated via email to GElettric S.r.l..
- verify that the packaging is intact (not wet, punctured, folded or otherwise) and not altered. In the event of evident breakage, damage or tampering with the packaging, the customer must write on the waybill, in detail, "SPECIFIC RESERVE OF THE GOODS DUE TO DAMAGED PACKAGES RECEIVED", and immediately notify GElettric S.r.l. via e-mail.
- RIGHT TO REPLACEMENT FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY TRANSPORT: To exercise this right, the customer must send an email within 5 days of receipt of the goods addressed to the current commercial reference of Gelettric S.r.l, indicating the Company name, item code, description with details and photographic material of the defect found, quantity and reference to DDT GElettric S.r.l.
Having found the responsibility for the damage, GElettric S.r.l. will communicate to the Customer, via e-mail, the acceptance of the replacement with the collection details.
Returns of goods on delivery are not accepted under any circumstances. Any notification received after the above deadlines will not be taken into consideration.
- CONSUMER WARRANTY: The warranty is valid for 12 months from the date of sale of the product. If the customer finds a defect within the warranty terms, he can communicate it in writing and return the goods subject to authorization by the commercial office of GElettric S.r.l.. GElettric S.r.l. examine the product and, if the defect is found and determined not to have resulted from accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, lightning damage, flooding, short-circuiting by handling, repair, improper testing, or contrary use, follow any instructions provided by the GElettric S.r.l., the latter replaces or repairs the goods at no additional cost for the customer.
Transport from the customer to GElettric S.r.l. and vice versa, are charged to the customer. GElettric S.r.l. reserves the right to replace the product with one equivalent to the one returned. All products returned under warranty must be returned properly packaged to prevent any damage. GElettric S.r.l. does not guarantee the suitability of a particular product for the use that the customer intends to make of it. The customer is required to evaluate the adequacy of use for a specific application and communicate it to GElettric S.r.l. during the request for a quote or product development.
The supply of prototypes is subject to NDA and at the end of the test period the customer is required to return to GElettric S.r.l. the prototype provided. Prototypes are not marketable when shipped to customers and are not intended for use in a production environment. The prototypes must be used by the customer for the sole purpose of evaluation and in compliance with the parameters established between the parties. The customer is invited to test the product and inform GElettric S.r.l. of each problem or idea of development of the same. GElettric S.r.l. retains all rights to the prototype and the materials supplied for testing and reserves the right not to proceed with the release of the prototype product on the market if it does not have the same levels of performance, compatibility and safety as other Gelettric products. The prototype product and technical support (where required) are provided without guarantees that the product is suitable for the use that the customer intends to make of it. GElettric S.r.l. cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss such as loss of profits, lost profits or collateral damage even if committed
knowledge by the customer of the possibility of such damages. In the event that GElettric S.r.l. assess, upon return of the material, that there are no defects attributable to GElettric S.r.l. itself, will be able to evaluate and issue an offer for a non-warranty repair of the product.
- LIMITED WARRANTY: the products sold are to be used only for the applications specified to the seller by the customer in the request phase and the guarantee does not cover any other use of the product. There
GElettric S.r.l. cannot be held responsible towards the customer or third parties for consequential, accidental, indirect, or other damages deriving from or connected to the products sold to the customer, even if it is prevented by the customer on the possibility of the aforementioned events. The limited warranty may be modified, limited or extended only and exclusively upon written agreement signed by the parties.
- PAYMENT CONDITIONS: The type of payment is detailed in the offer and therefore accepted by the customer when ordering. In some cases, payment on sight may be requested or a different form of payment may be agreed.
- COMPLAINTS: With the exception of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or in any other written communication from GElettric S.r.l., all complaints for shortages or delays in delivery will be taken into consideration only if presented within and no later than 10 days from the date of delivery of the goods.
- DEFAULT OF THE PURCHASER: in case of cancellation of the order by the customer or cancellation of the contract by GElettric S.r.l. for non-fulfilment by the buyer, the customer is charged in full as provided in the contract.
- FORCE MAJEURE: GElettric S.r.l. is not responsible for any delays in delivery or non-delivery due to causes beyond the control of the will and/or unforeseeable, such as force majeure, acts issued by civil or military authorities, fires, strikes, floods, delays in transport or difficulties in finding of raw materials.
- PENALTY CLAUSE: the penalty clauses may exist and be applicable only where specifically mentioned and detailed in the contract between the parties.
- INCOMPATIBILITY OF INFORMATION: in the event of incompatibility between the information contained in the customer's written acceptance and those present in the estimate provided by GElettric S.r.l., the conditions detailed by GElettric S.r.l. prevail. With acceptance of the proposal and the signing of the contract, the customer accepts the terms and conditions contained therein.
- LAW AND COMPETENT COURT: For the services and goods sold, Italian law is applied, with the jurisdiction of Siena.